Monday, June 30, 2008

SEX, LIES AND REAL ESTATE!!
IT'S WHAT THE HAMPTONS ARE ALL ABOUT AFTER ALL!

Last Friday 6/27 about me and 150 of my closest and dearest friends held a book party in Sagaponack for JJ Salem's new book TAN LINES. Cindy Adams said Shakespeare it ain't! And she's right. But it's a good, fast, trashy an really enjoyable read. In fact, Page Six wrote quite extensively about it... especially since it's a major factor in the book. JJ's a quiet reserved guy and how he knows about some of the things he wrote about.. I don't' want to know.

Anyway, thanks to JJ for writing a great fun summer read and for helping me profile my listing on Sagaponack Road with water views 6 bedroom, 6.5 baths on 2 acres with gunite pool and waterfall for $6,995,000. It's a great deal... a great house and you can click here for more details. Sorry it's been so long since I wrote. BUT I'M BACK!

http://www.prudentialelliman.com/mainsite/agents/agents.aspx?BID=123734

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger riandei said...

Pat I read this book and it was a quick trashy summer read.

your favorite cuz.

e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home